What is a cookie and what is it used for?
What kind of cookies do we use on our website?
There are two types of cookies, according to who manages them:
- First-party cookies: those that we send from our domain to your device to provide the service we offer you
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a domain not managed by us, but by another entity, for example, those used by Google for browsing statistics, by social media, amongst others.
Some depend on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period set by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use its options or services, such as monitor traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the items in an order, execute an order purchase process, request registration or participation in an event, use security components during browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content on social media.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse users’ behaviour on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure activity on the websites, application or platform and to draw up browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by service users.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information on users’ behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows specific profiles to be developed so advertising based on them can be displayed.
List of cookies we use and their use
How can you enable/disable cookies?
When you access our website, you will be shown a notice or information banner about cookies which informs you of the way in which you can give or refuse your consent to the installation of cookies and there will be a configuration panel available for this purpose. You can reconfigure them below:
FAGOR S. COOP. is not responsible for the content or veracity of the privacy policies of third-party organisations which, where applicable, are mentioned in this cookies policy.